Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Super Food Everyday

First thing in the morning is a great time to consume a green powdered super food supplement.

I like to drink a green drink in the morning. By mixing a super food powder loaded with greens like Chlorella, Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass and sprouted grains you boost your nutrition intake for the day by 100%.

This is an easy addition to your diet without turning to synthetic supplements that contain fillers that cause digestive disturbances.

The green super foods will stimulate digestion, satisfy nutritional needs, curb appetite as well as boost energy levels. Super foods help to keep the skin looking great as well.

People often ask what my secret to beautiful skin is. I am telling you good nutrition is a must and it is easy to get good nutrition by having a green smoothie or shake in the morning. Along with good skin care, what you put into your body matters.

My personal favorite is Greens Plus in Berry flavor.  Here is a link to the website
www.greensplus.com

If you would be interested in trying this let me know - I keep it in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment